This was an exciting project at Ledbury Primary School linking poetry, computing and values education in collaboration with the Ledbury Poetry Festival.
- Eight bench locations were chosen around the town.
- Children worked with local poet Sara-Jane Arbory to create “collage” poems linking the bench location to a value
- Each KS2 class performed their poem in a short film
- The films were uploaded to a dedicated website and shared via QR code plaques fixed to the benches and a printed leaflet.
- The children led two trails around the town during the 2016 Poetry Festival.